Commute

I almost didn't ride this morning, as the 17F wasn't too motivating. None-the-less commute I did on the Crosscheck. What a great commuter it's become; it needs some kind of photo review at some (warm) point.

On the way home I stopped by OYLC to discuss with Drew how to spend more money. The massive early 2011 bike project is coming to a close after which the project $$ will be all dried up. Until then I'll keep putting things together. At some point I guess I'm going to have to do an unveiling of some sort of the various doodads and much bigger notjustdoodads.

Great to be cold on the bike instead of warm in the car.

Comments

Apertome said…
Glad you rode. The cold is getting to me lately. Spring can't come soon enough.

Can't wait to hear more about the various projects!
LvilleTex said…
I hear you Apertome. With those 50F Sunday I might never come back in the house. Maybe do my own 200K outrunning the cold.

Popular Posts