Need

  • use Livestrong/MyPlate again. It's an effective means of monitoring all this @#$% I put in my mouth. When I stray, the extraneous calories slip in too easily.
  • somehow exercise on days I don't commute. My commuting miles have really dried up this year with le Dauphin at school and the boys in so many activities. It's life and I'm not complaining. I just need to get something going like on days like today when I had to drive and didn't do anything before or after work.
  • not be too much the grump at the fam, in particular those members not maximizing themselves in the classroom.
  • eat lean proteins, fruits, nuts and vegetables. The rest is garbage.
  • get more sleep.
  • work more at my job. I have a feeling I'm in a funk on several levels, even with a nice batch of fun rides this past weekend. There's more to life than bike rides, and must be more to my moods than bike rides.
  • to not need. "Desires lead to Suffering". It's true, whether you like it or not.
Bed

Comments

Pondero said…
I can relate to most of that.
Apertome said…
Yeah, that all sounds like good stuff. I have the opposite problems. My ONLY riding for weeks has been commuting ... and very little of it has been fun.

Popular Posts