Muscatatuck-Crosley I

Five of us had a big time this past Saturday on a RCCS ride just outside of Seymour, IN. It's now Wednesday, four days past, but I'm still reliving this excellent day on 2 wheels. Michael designed a course which incorporated gravel, pavement, incredibly broken pavement, dirt, a strange gooey flattened clay and as much blue sky and fresh air as a person could ask for. Both Dave and Michael have posted some pictures, as well as I throwing a few group shots up on the RCCS site. It's been busy and I don't really have the time to artfully compose an appropriate post to such a great day, but take a look at the pics and soak up what you missed. There will be a next time.

Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge





Open road south of the Muscatatuck River.








Entering the southern portions of Crosley (IN) Fish and Wildlife Area.













Comments

Apertome said…
Man. You really did get a TON of awesome photos. Looking forward to Part II!
Kokorozashi said…
Man, what an awesome-looking ride (beautiful pictures, too!). I vow to make it next time, even if I must sacrifice an unused 12-tooth cog to Mercx the Cannibal at the top of the fiercest local climb at the dead of midnight in a hailstorm to make it :)
Kokorozashi said…
On to view Part II! Also, I spelled 'Merckx' wrong.

Popular Posts