- The end is near. School lets out next Wednesday, and I'm in through Thursday. SummerCyclingSeason beckons.
- After driving Wednesday to take back the final tennis crap, I managed to commute the past two days, today doing 25 with a westward loop thrown in during the afternoon. Today was actually somewhat unique b/c I convinced Dave to meet me for morning coffee before school, a good 2hrs earlier than I think he gets out to work. Thanks Dave! It was a very mellow, pleasant way to start the day.
- My afternoon route presented me a nice route- a little warm- but eventually I stopped by OYLC for some shop talk. A bookended commute day with coffee in the am and shop hydration in the pm.
- I just got done grilling and eating some italian sausages, peppers and pasta, along with a nice mellow Chard. Damn nice Friday!
- Bike tour coming up. Guess I need to post about that in some capacity. This weekend will be for finalizing gps routes and acquiring goods- mostly camp food to prep. As I understand, we'll be heading to the mother-in-law's on Thursday evening, so packing will have to happen before, not after.
Friday, May 25, 2012
*Donated to a young bike-hungry friend. Good luck!* And to acquaint yourself with the Cult of the RB-1: http://superissimo.com/the-cu...
Too bad I went 61 (map adjusted for privacy) and last weekend for 53. Actually, not too bad. I had an A day on the bike today, riding wi...
Borrowing a bit of inspiration from the Bikepacking Alabama Skway , Pondero and I plotted our 2018 Spring Break adventure around some famil...