Here-n-there

The weather has been crappy and I've ridden very little. Both yesterday and this evening I managed to get out for 1hr workouts that were less workouts than just good ol' pedalling. Eventually the cold will break and we can all feel like cyclists again. This morning I did a little birding for the first time in a while, all in a nice 33F sleet and rain. Geez.
10th Street:
Bufflehead
Canada Goose
DB Cormorant
Canvasback
Ringed billed Gull

Clark Cabin:
Carolina Wren
Robin
Gulls

Falls:
Juvenile Bald Eagle- flew overhead. So large, so distinctive. So cool

Ashland Park:
Scaups
GB Heron
Mallard
I was cold and wind-blown here, so I think there were some more but I didn't last long.

Caperton:
Cardinal
Titmouse
Brown Creeper
C. Chickadee
Juvenile YB Sapsucker Crow

Comments

David Crowell said…
You're doing more than I am. I never left the house over the weekend.

Popular Posts