idiot incedence

first of all, i seem to have lost the ability to spell. like "incedence". is that correct? is it English, espanyol? no se.

well, it was a very straightforward commute today with nothing striking me of any consequence except the last .6m very close to my home. on my left, at the cross street, a little philly with her lazy pimp boyfriend. she definitely saw me, but decided to turn left into my street anyway. she ends up going down the left side of the road with me on right running parallel to me. i was never in danger, but what an idiotic move. she ended up moving in behind me b/c cars were coming towards up on the left. it was just stupid, unless she was making a point. i'm not really sure, but i slowed down some so she, and he thuggie boyfriend could savor my big, black (spandex) ass.

concerning the commute, i did go north up to Kentucky, then across Highland and eventually down Willow. actually, i would call that the highlight of the day. what a great street and a great set of houses! into the park with a solid peppy hillclimb up golfcourse hill, around the loop to typically waste my fat ass up Hogans, and then up to chaufer's rest. somewhere in there i got sort of a nasty headache, so i actually stopped for a sec. on through Seneca Gds and home to find the left-turning bimbo.

14.5m/6 a.m./8.5 p.m./13.8avg/i don't get it really but i'm slow and it bugs me/58 a.m./75 p.m.

Comments

Popular Posts