November 404
October 135
September 319
August 245
July 290
June 138
May 97
April 77
March 0
February 136
January 290

Mileage totals so far in 2006. These total 2131; the "year-to-date" totals 2203, so I'm 72 miles off somewhere. I'm not anal enough to go through every single day again. If someone else volunteers, please "comment" as to where I diverged. I'm taking the 2203 b/c that's how it is. Actually, now that I'm here thinking about this, I probably WILL go back and find the difference.

My totals reflect:

    • I get no mileage in the Spring during tennis season. There are only so many hours in the day and I am often just too tired. A big goal is to continue riding in some capacity during the season, thinking of late about a 1 hour ride each morning from 5.15-6.15 a.m. That could give me, let's say, 200 miles conservatively. and if I add a weekend here or there, I could get 300 w/out taxing my schedule too much. Damn I'm busy in the spring, though!
    • My summer riding mileage is ridiculous considering that I'm a teacher and am "off" various parts of the summer. Simply stated, I garden alot and watch too much TV. In order: French Open, Wimbledon, Tour de France, and in '06 the added bonus of lots of World Cup games. gotta ride first and watch later. and i even have TIVO. what an idiot.
    es hora de cenar.

    Comments

    Popular Posts