We return you to the regularly scheduled (Spring) programming...

Yes, I directly stole this from Doug. I'm very sorry, but tomorrow is February 15th, the opening of the dreaded Tennis season. I don't mind starting tennis except that this is the time of year the riding miles plummet. I begin working 12-hour days and have to haul lots of tennis hoppers and coolers and loads of crap around in the truck. Hence, no miles.

I'm behind last year's totals at this point b/c the weather has been so bitter of late. At this point last year, I had 367m, with 78 in February. Right now, I have 346m, with 72m in February. Really, it's not too far behind. The goal is to keep riding some through March, April, May. I want to get some morning rides in before work, but I'm just not going to do that when it's 15F. Sorry, not man enough. I could also ride the rollers, but those make too much noise at 5.30a.m. I'll get there somehow.

Comments

Doug said…
Can't steal my stuff unless you're reading it. Just glad someone out there is tuning in to what I have to say. Thanks!

Popular Posts