iXi bike

Here's another attempt to tap into the bikes-as-bikes market instead of the "road" bike or "mountain" bike phenomenm. This is the iXi, which apparently Martha Stewart promoted on her show the other day (No, I promise I didn't watch). Martha Stewart! I have to admit I like the belt drive with no grease. That's a clever idea. I don't think it revolutionize the cycling world, but the more examples we have of bikes as transportation and as things to ride and not to be excluded by, the more we'll have on the street. More Bikes; Fewer Cars.

Comments

Again, another bike being hocked as a transportation alternative. No fenders, no lights, and the "accessories" are a cute little basket, a rack, and a bell.

Sorry, for the same amount, I'd rather have one of these: http://www.dutchbikes.us/army.html

Popular Posts