Ride

Date: April 12 Thurs
Mileage: 24 (Bleriot)
April mileage: 74
Year to date: 685

I'm going to have to check back, b/c my blogger year mileage is 10 short of my Excel program total.

After twiddling the afternoon away, I watched a little of L'Enfer du Nord, the 1976 Paris-Roubaix video. Once the good wife returned home, I went on a brisk (in temps) ride on the Bleriot. We just can't seem to get the warm-up here, so it's 42F with a brisk wind coming from the WNW. It did the Blankenbaker/Mockingbird loop with one extra Indian Trail hill. Otherwise, nothing really to report except that my toes are cool and it's the 2nd day in a row w/ mileage, good well-earned mileage. I really like the Bleriot, too. Have I mentioned that. I might have to sell some bikes and get a Romulus or custom when I turn 50 or something like that.

Comments

Popular Posts