YTD & Bianchi Strata

I haven't ridden today, but I'm abt 250m up on last year's total. I had the great barren Spring last year with very little mileage. Except for the last couple weeks I've done a little better. Now that my batteries are a little more charged (from a day of sloth and yardwork) I'll be back on it tomorrow. Which bike though?

Also, I took a ride a few ago to find that the foundonthestreet Bianchi is too big. Before I tried to upload it here in the 'Ville, I'll offer any takers out there in the blogosphere if they're interested in a classic, steel lugged Bianchi, the last of its kind. The left crankarm seems to have threading problems; I can't get a pedal to thread. Otherwise it's crying out for a restauration or fixieation. I would say it's a 58C or so, maybe a 60C at the largest, but the first seems more likely. I'm 5'7" with a 29" inseam and a PBH of 76 and the top tube just snugs the nether regions. It's really long in the cockpit with stem, but somebody must want to baby this one. I took pics a few months ago too. I'm too lazy to look, but they're there.

If you're interested on a great project, drop me a comment.

Comments

Frostbike said…
Looks like a great bike. Sucks that it doesn't fit you.

Popular Posts