Rans Ride

Date: June 30 Sat
Mileage: 22 (Rans)
June mileage: 124
Year to date: 946
ipod: "This American Life- Deception"

Nothing special other than a really relaxed and pleasant ride this afternoon on the 'bent. Because I have this extra time that you 50 week-a-year folks don't, it stuns me into non-activity. Just now I did what I need to do all summer- ride the bike with no pretensions. I like getting on the road in normal shorts, tshirt and without accoutrement, save the Lake sandals. I grinned just about the whole damn time until another bike coming out of a blind alley almost took me out. Smiles all 'round, and I hope my dear readers also had a "smiley" ride for yourself today too. Peace.

Just for information sake, here are the monthly totals:
January- 273
March- 171
February- 166
April- 140
June- 124
May- 72

How can my big mileage month be the coldest of the year?? How?? Is it all mental?? How can I have more mileage in April during tennis season than during June, when I'm home mostly every day, and save 10 days in Spain could've ridden all I wanted. It's over, though, so move one.

Comments

Popular Posts