Chip Cronen Memorial Ride

I've been busy with school opening, but I would be remiss not to mention the 'Chip Cronen Memorial Ride' that took place this last Sunday here in the 'Ville. I was attending an event, taking the progeny to another event, and the good wife was attending a wedding, so needless-to-say I did not attend, but it seemed like a more than successful affair. The CJ has a nice article about the event. Too bad this shorter article couldn't grow into something larger and more energized. I'm not complaining though. This town rarely gets print that's positive. Most has been yellow journalistic sensationalized BS from the TV news about the scourge that is the cyclist-running-stop-sign. It's an encouraging sight to see this many cyclists in such a context. Hopefully, it can be a positive step from such a tragedy.

Can this sign, and painted ones on the road, save lives? Let's hope so.

Comments

Popular Posts