Futbol y que mas?

I haven't left a rambling "multi-faceted" entry in a while. The wack ass Tour brought me some focus. We then went on vacation from whence I had no pics to show. (L and M do, but that's their business). Finally, the commuting season began anew, but finally a rambling, non sequitur that my readership relishes:


  • listening to some mutha' creepin' Howling Wolf at the moment. This shit is bad. Real Bad.
  • Z and I actually had a balanced supper: protein (lean filet), carbo (Kroger "circle and square"), and veggie (broccoli). I'm so proud.
  • I'm getting more and more interested in futbol, but I can't help noticing our internationals play on crappy teams. If you read through du Nord's review of American play in the opening Premiership (amongst others), I can't help but notice that they all, All, play on really bad teams, mostly bottom-of-the-table teams: West Ham (sans Tevez), Reading (drew ManU but our boys didn't play), Fulham (bottom of the barrel), etc.. I don't if the the Americanos will arrive until someone actually plays for a winner. Will it be Freddy? Jozy? Feebulhalter? Zizzo (I like the name?)
  • this cheap 2001 Spanish swill isn't half bad since i bought it a long time ago. it isn't vinegar yet .
  • don't you love the fact that the old blues guys had killer names before renaming themselves- McKinley Morganfield or Chester Burnett? I would kill for Muddy Water's real. Bad. Real Bad.
  • I've heard the Perseids have been nice this year. Too bad I started back to the 5.30a.m. wake-up call there 'bouts. back in the day i loved to take in the free star show that is our sky, but i don't like to stay up any more. The boys are old enough that it may be time to reconvene in the free dark night.
  • how 'bout a U.S./Sweden staring none other than, mierda, I can't find the Swedish names but i recognize the Serbian dude from the World Cup (Ibrahimovic?).
I'm out. it's time for the nightly viewing of PTI and hopefully bed by 9.00. Chao for now mon ami.

Comments

Popular Posts