The Season Begins

Date: Aug 8 Wed
Mileage: 15 (LHT)
August mileage: 15
Year to date: 1329
ipod: Zencast "Practicing Happiness"


After a brief interlude of self-loathing and general anger I snapped out today and commuted for the first time of this present school year. We officially return tomorrow with the kiddies Monday, but I rode to my paid setup day. I tried to copy and paste a weather.com graphic onto my blog, but realized the temp is already in the sidebar. 102F. That's a temp not often found in these parts. I noticed my lips going dry something like 3min into the ride. And the heart rate stayed up throughout once I did one mini-climb. Hot stuff. And I'll make a big deal like the TV stations of the "heat index". Yes, it's humid, but more than anything it's really effing hot.

I'm pretty disappointed I didn't go over 400m in July, but have no one to blame but myself, which is what I usually end up doing. Bitch Moan Complain.

Peace to All Beings not including myself. I'm not very good at that.

Comments

Popular Posts