Asuntos

My dear readers have noticed that all of a sudden I've stopped riding. I don't know why. We've been busy with school, church christmas concerts, gutter cleaning and general laziness. We're mired in the 'Ville with an ineffectual winter storm incident where nothing much is happening.

This past weekend Real lost somewhat nobly. The 'Cats beat the Hoosiers, which is always good, and I got the rear gutters cleaned out which is the best victory of all. Peace happiness to all and maybe I'll be on the bike again someday.

Comments

Marla said…
We all go through this, especially this time of year.

Peace.
Apertome said…
Yeah, it happens, no worries. For me it's been gradually tapering off. I should be able to take advantage of my working from home situation to adjust my schedule to accommodate more riding, but I haven't had a lot of luck doing so. We keep getting this nasty cold rain and I am just waiting for actual winter at this point, I think
LvilleTex said…
Thanks from both of you. It's hard to get motivated with 25F and freezing rain.
LvilleTex said…
Crap, I can't figure out how to edit my comment. "Thanks TO both of you...".
Anonymous said…
Maybe we should just get together and drink a few beers. That's like riding bikes....right?!?
Anonymous said…
I gave up riding for the week also. Don't feel bad. There's nothing like ice on the road to make you not want to ride in traffic.

Popular Posts