Mas Real, Menos Bici

So, I haven't been on the bike in forever, but I've had some really good morning meditation sits, so it's a "push". I'm not too stressed; I'll be on a sporty steed in the near future.

As for futbol, Real has made another signing after the December Huntelaar fichaje. While Huntelaar was signed to expressly to replace Ruud for the rest of the spring campaign, their newest fichaje is one Lassana Diarra, who was signed expressly to replaced Mahamadou Diarra, their previous butch defensive midfielder. This has been a huge problem with los Merengues defense this season, and hopefully the newer Diarra will fill void. His CV includes stints with other big clubs Arsenal and Chelsea, so it's a bit of a mystery why he went backwards to Pompey and now forwards again to Real, but with our..

(sic- entry gobbled up by insane computer. I cared last night. I don't now)

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts