Iroquois Ramble

Date: Dec 29 Mon
Weather: 5(sic)5F, sun
Mileage: 31
December mileage: 212
Year to date: 3253


Fabulous sunset from Sunday night


helicopter passing atop Iroquois Park


Grass path atop Iroquois. If I had a farm I would have this exact feature. I love it!


Horse hoof "damage" on grass path. It made for some rocky riding.



grasses



more grasses



A little more mixed-terrain riding, in this case on the graveled horse path at the bottom of the park. It goes for perhaps .5m.

Comments

Unknown said…
Iroquois has been my favorite park since the early 80's. I hung out there as a degenerate teenager when everyone else seemed to be afraid of it. Now that it has been restored, I can take my family there when I come in town.
LvilleTex said…
do so. The top is excellent.
Apertome said…
Lovely mixed-terrain riding! You've got the temp as 5F, is that right?

Popular Posts