Nighttime lurk

After being *very* busy all day with: morning "Spanish Academy", a 1.00 game, soccer shopping, and a 5.00 game, I finally just put on clothes and did it, a nighttime lurk around town from around 7.00-8.30. I stopped by Lithodale's for a talk and to receive a gift, pic to come. I then turned northward through Audobon Pk, G'town and Phoenix Hill onto the darkbutnotthatdark duetolightson64 Bluegrass Trail. At one point I entertained a stop at Old Town for a 6-pack of something good, but I didn't have my wallet and it's better anyway. After that I finished through the park and home for a solid 15-miler. Whew, I needed that.

Comments

bikeolounger said…
I've done nighttime wandering rides before, just to enjoy being out for a while. It's fun. Glad you got to enjoy it!

Popular Posts