SummerCyclingSeason

I could have, or maybe should have, begun my SCS yesterday after returning home from a youth soccer trip to Owensboro. Instead I decompressed a bit and eventually did the 2m commute to mom's for some tomato plants. As tennis season is over, I want this summer to be my SCS and put in the same kind of vigor and energy into myself as I do into some 20 teenagers.  To that end, I want to ride LOTS, and do all kinds of riding: fitness, commuting, beer runs, centuries (yes, plural), gravel, rides with 'L' and 'Z', rides with the wife (you never know!), all. I won't put any dumb goals out there, but every day I have some time I should use some of that time to get on 2 wheels. With my morning 21m ride today, the SCS has officially begun. Vamos!!

Comments

amidnightrider said…
I began the game as a neutral fan because I like both teams. By the 10 minute mark I was a full fledged Barca supporter. Beautiful......

All of us coaches will be trying to get our high school teams to play like that now. 8>)
Pondero said…
Have a good SCS! I expect to see many photos of the IF posed in all kinds of places.
LvilleTex said…
Death by passing. LOTS of passing.

All things shall pass, but the Masia/Guardiola/Barca system seems unbeatable at the moment. They incorporate players like Pedro and Busquets who become world-beaters in the blink of an eye.

Popular Posts